To benefit as much as possible from wearing Align Footwear insoles, please find the advice and instructions (below). We wish to help you to get the best of your insoles:
What to do:
- First, exchange your existing insoles with Align Footwear insoles.
- Please check that the Align Footwear insoles fit perfectly in your shoes. The insole should fill the shoe from toe to heel. If this is not the case, please contact us and ask for the correct size. It is very important that you use the correct size of Align Footwear insoles.
- You can wear Align Footwear insoles in all your footwear. Just remove the existing insoles. If your shoes are roomy, you may be able to insert Align Footwear insoles over the original shoe insoles.
- For best possible effect, we recommend that you remove e.g. an existing soft insole – even if the shoe is roomy enough for both insoles.
- Wear Align Footwear insoles in both the left and right shoe. This is important even if you pronate or supinate only with one foot.
- We recommend that you wear Align Footwear insoles for only 4-5 hours the first day and then increase to 5-6 hours the next day, 6-7 on the third day, and so on.
Do you pronate or supinate excessively, or have you ever broken or suffered from inflammation in your leg? You may find that you have the following symptoms when you start using the Align Footwear insoles:
- Hot calf muscles, or a warm feeling spreading up your leg
- Cramp in your legs and feet during the first days of use
- Sore feet.
|Sizes for children|